Friday, March 13, 2009

Tom's of Maine Review

I finally bought the Tom's of Maine toothpaste and soap. I'm not quite sure how I feel about the toothpaste (Spearmint). It seems to be working fine, and it has a nice flavor, like chewing a fresh piece of spearmint gum.

I love the soap! I bought the Lavender soap. It REALLY softens my hands, and has a beautiful smell. I am trying to convince my husband to use it, but it might smell a little girly to him, lol. It is a vegetable glycerin based soap, so it has a transparency to it.

Be on the lookout for good deals for Tom's of Maine stuff, because it can run very pricey in major grocery and drugstores. See if it's available in a local drugstore or fruit store, it might just be a little cheaper.


www.tomsofmaine.com

1 comment:

  1. I use the Spearmint toothpaste as well. I don't think it's strong enough - I need my toothpaste to leave that minty, cooling taste in my mouth. This doesn't do it for me - sigh.

    ReplyDelete