Thursday, March 19, 2009

Biore


Biore products are only made with plant or synthetic products. WOO HOO! I love a good nose strip!!

But, in all seriousness, the scrubs are really great. They are gritty enough to strip your skin of dirt and pollutants, but they are gentle enough to use everyday. I personally need to use a scrub as opposed to a facial wash, but from the experience I've had with the facial cleansers, they are pretty good too. I personally like the Detoxify Daily Scrub. It seems to make my skin look fresh. And, of course, I love the Deep Cleansing Pore Strips. But, I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't!

I have been looking for a new moisturizer for my face, particularly one that has an SPF. I see that Biore has a number of moisturizers available, so I will definitely be trying one out!



By the way, Biore's website is wonderful! They have each product they offer, along with exactly what it does, what other products it would work well with, and the INGREDIENT LIST! That is what every company needs to do in order to keep consumers informed!


www.biore.com

1 comment: