Thursday, March 19, 2009

E.L.F

I just discoverd E.L.F cosmetics. WOW!!!! They are free of animal derivatives, they don't test on animals, and they are SUPER affordable. (They have a liquid eyeliner for $1!!!!)

I normally wouldn't just try any cosmetics, but these cosmetics have been highly reviewed, and they are used by actual makeup artists. They have A LOT of different products and options, and they seem like they would work well on a woman of colour.

I was watching an Indian makeup artist on youtube, and she used these cosmetics. The colour showed on her skin, which is something that is very important to me when choosing cosmetics. I need rich and vibrant colours. I have had many bad experiences where I buy an eyeshadow, only to see that it doesn't work on my skin tone.

E.L.F also has makeup tools, such as brushes and eyelash curlers. They also have bath sets, mineral makeup, makeup bags, clutches, and professional sets for makeup artists. I am so overwhelmed with choices right now, I don't know where to start! I am trying to figure out what to order right now!!!!

www.eyeslipsface.com

No comments:

Post a Comment