Saturday, December 5, 2009

Giovanni Haircare


The Giovanni shampoo and conditioner is pricey. $8 per bottle at my local Rite Aid. Now, normally I wouldn't spend that much on shampoo and conditioner, but I had a coupon, so I figured, why not?! I purchased the "Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture" shampoo and conditioner.


I'm not crazy about the smell. I can't quite describe what it smells like (herbal? tea tree oil?) All I know is that it's not my cup of tea (maybe it's chamomile?)


I don't see anything special with my hair after using it, and since the smell put me off, I'm not really loving this shampoo and conditioner. But at $8 a bottle, I'm not about to buy more shampoo until I've finished this one. I'm not only a beauty junkie, i'm frugal too!


I wouldn't recommend this shampoo and conditioner if you have extremely dry hair, like me. I think if you have normal hair, you might see a difference. And the price is still bothering me. Don't waste your money.

2 comments:

  1. Asalam
    Have you tried Macadamia natural oil deep repair masque and healing oil treatment. They are awesome. But I'm not sure whether they are halal, as i was not able to find any info online.
    Btw you are doing a great job.
    Jazakallah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Macadamia Natural Oil does not test any of its products on animals, as for byproducts, you should email them directly about specific products

      Delete