Saturday, December 5, 2009

MoroccanOil



I don't even know where to begin with MoroccanOil. I've seen it in my local salon, but I never asked my hairdresser what it was and how much it is. I regret that now! Get ready for a rave!

From the MorrocanOil website:

None of our products use animal ingredients. Our products and ingredients are not animal tested.Whenever possible, we use recycled packaging materials.


I love, love, LOVE the MoroccanOil Treatment. It's the original and founding product of the entire line. It is a finishing oil and it is absorbed into the hair instantly! No more of the greasy look while trying to make your hair look healthy! It also smells great! You only need to run a dime sized amount of oil throughout your hair for it to work!

MoroccanOil also makes different types of products, such as curl cream and styling cream. Check out the website for the full list!

I spent $10 on a 0.85 oz. bottle at my salon.You might think that's crazy, but since you don't need to use so much, and you don't need to use it everyday, I think it's a great investment. I don't know if it is sold in regular stores, so you might want to do a quick search before you go looking for it. The MorrocanOil website also has salon locations that sell their products.

http://www.moroccanoil.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment