Friday, October 30, 2009

EOS Lip Balm

I got a FULL size free sample from Evolution of Smooth (EOS). They have a 100% natural, 95% organic lip balm. It comes in flavours of Honeysuckle Honeydew, Summer Fruit, and Sweet Mint. I received the Sweet Mint.


From the EOS website:

Everything about eos – from our ingredients to the why-didn't-anyone-think-of-this-before packaging to the irresistible feel and scent of our lotions and creams and balms – is created to be pretty remarkable...and remarkably pretty.
eos fits a woman's sense of style and also lets her have fun in the process of getting more beautiful.
Try eos and feel the difference.


Unfortunately, I don't feel a difference. Although the packaging IS cute, I don't feel that this product IS remarkable. The mint flavour was a little TOO tingly on my lips. It isn't greasy, though. I guess this is a balm for everyday use, but I don't feel that it would work on chapped lips.

EOS does make other products, such as shave cream and soon, lotions. But I doubt that I will even try them. Anyone try this brand before?

www.evolutionofsmooth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment