Friday, September 23, 2011

Organix Brazilian Keratin Treatment

I saw the Anti-Breakage treatment long before I saw Moroccan Oil. I definitely needed a serum and wanted to try it! It was $7.99.

The Anti-Breakage treatment is great. I don't like it as MUCH as I like the Moroccan Oil Penetrating Oil, but that's because of the smell!

I definitely noticed my hair was smoother and the frizzies were much flatter after using it. I used it especially on the ends, and split ends were less noticeable.

If you like cocoa butter, you'll like this oil. That's what the scent of this oil is.

They also offer a 30 day smoothing treatment. I definitely want to try it! At $15, it can't hurt. A lot of reviews on Facebook say it works, so I'm willing to see if it works for me. I'll do a before and after photo when I try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment