Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Give me more....E.L.F. that is!

Ok, so you've probably figured out that I am absolutely OBSESSED with E.L.F. cosmetics. Well, I only discovered them when I started writing this blog, so this blog has already benefitted me in a great way!


I want to review some of the "Get the Look" sets:









Plum Perfect: Silver Lining Eye Shadow palette, Black Earth & Water Mascara, Eye Liner in Black, Smudge Brush, Eye Lash Curlers.



I haven't quite figured out how to get the smoky eye in the picture, but for $5, I can learn! Actually, the eyeliner is fabulous, and it smudges VERY well. The eyeshadow quad has some really shimmery colors and goes on very smoothly.









Neutral Nude contains: Nouveau Neutral Eye Shadow palette, Clear Brow Mascara, Eyeliner in Gilded, Smudge Brush, Eye Lash Curlers



I absolutely ADORE these colors. Everything from the eyeshadow to the line is the perfect color for my skintone. I like to have a golden glow in the summer, and this ABSOLUTELY does the trick. The clear brow and mascara gel is a nice lightweight formula, not at all sticky or gloopy.






I think, all in all, the Get the Look sets are a great investment. For $5, you get everything you need in one box to get the perfect eyes. The eyelash curler is great too!

1 comment:

  1. The E.L.F. line has really expanded. I didn't know they had sets now. I bought my aunt a bunch of stuff from their line a couple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete