Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Buf-Puf Facial Sponge

I know that this is an obvious animal-free product, but I love it SO much, that I had to share!







This is the Buf-Puf Facial Sponge in Regular. Well, I am in true love! My skin has been very dull lately, and all I wanted to do was scrub my face. Nothing seemed to be working, and I found this. I put some of my regular face wash on it, and started LIGHTLY massaging my face in a circular motion. WOW WOW WOW!!!! It really revealed a nice, fresh glow on my face.





Buf-Puf makes these sponges in Regular, Gentle and Extra Gentle, so use your best judgment based on your skin type and how it reacts to certain products. I bought this one, because I can use whichever cleanser I like, but they also make the sponges with the cleanser in it already. They also make body sponges, so if you need to exfoliate head to toe, this might be better than a loofah.

Please, use it gently! It will DEFINTELY irritate your skin if you scrub too hard. I barely touch my face with it, and it works. Also, use it once or twice a week, no more than that. You can seriously end up rubbing your skin raw!

1 comment:

  1. I use the same thing except the pad is thinner. It really is good for the skin.

    ReplyDelete