Friday, March 27, 2009

E.L.F Concealers

I ordered 2 different concealers, so I'll review them both here.


E.L.F. All Over Cover Stick in Medium- This is a VERY thick concealer. I had a hard time applying it to my undereye circles with a brush. I think it would go on much better with a sponge, but I feel it's for more serious coverage, such as acne scars or really red pimples. One problem I have though, is that it comes only in three shades: fair, light and medium.





E.L.F. Tone Correcting Concealer in Medium- This is a great concealer! I used it with a brush (although the website advises using a sponge applicator), and it went on very smoothly. I like that it doesn't LOOK like you are wearing concealer. I would definitely recommend using it for undereye circles (that's my biggest issue.)

Both concealers come in a scent of Sugar Orange, which is a clean, fresh scent. I hate fruity smells, and the smell of these don't bother me at all.

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment