Friday, September 23, 2011

Organix Teatree Mint

I rarely write a really bad review, but I'm afraid there's a first time for everything.

I tried the shampoo and conditioner from this collection a few years ago. And I still remember how much I hated it!

I bought this shampoo and conditioner because it said "hydrating". Well, that was not the case for me.

Let me start by saying it smells good. I think Organix has created a lot of products that smell really nice, and I have to give them credit for it. I used the shampoo and conditioner 2 or 3 times before I threw it away.

It dried my hair out! I didn't think it was possible for my hair to be any dryer, but with this shampoo and conditioner, it was! It stripped my hair of ALL moisture. UGH. My hair was also extremely tangled and frizzy afterwards.

Don't buy this product! Yuck!

2 comments:

  1. Please keep the blog up!I love this idea!

    I've been looking for a complete list of beauty products that are not tested so I can print it out.
    And a waterproof eyeliner that wont smear!

    ReplyDelete