Monday, January 10, 2011

Master Makeup!

I can't believe I've had this product for MONTHS and never reviewed it. Oh well, better late than never!

I bought the Master Makeup Collection from E.L.F. At $45, it's a great deal, but since E.L.F. always has TONS of coupons,  I got it for around $20!

141 pieces? I'm in heaven! I was looking for a palette, and the price just grabbed me. As well as ALL of the eyeshadow colors. Now, if you don't LOVE makeup, or wear LOTS of different colors, I wouldn't recommend this for you. It will just take up space. (Although it is compact and really doesn't take up a LOT of space).

I have used plenty of the products in it thus far. Lots of eyeshadows, lip colors, the blush, and the concealer. I'm not a fan of the applicators that come in the set, as I prefer brushes. The lip brush is a little small.

The colors are great and you can try any look from neutral to dramatic. I've found the golden shadows to be my favorite! I also love the darkest brown bronzer for contouring. The lip colors are nice, but since I need to reapply lip color all the time, it really isn't practical for me.

If you or someone you know is an aspiring makeup artist, or just REALLY loves makeup, this palette is for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment