Thursday, July 2, 2009

Giovanni Hair Care

I came across Giovanni hair care products a few weeks ago in my local fruit store! (Suddenly, that place has been my "go to" to find new products!) Apparently, Giovanni is a salon owner in Beverly Hills. The website says:

Giovanni pioneered his hair care with the concepts of:

  • No animal testing
  • Products with no animal by-products
  • Biodegradable formulas
  • Products using Certified Organic ingredients

I must say, I'm really intrigued. I haven't tried it yet, but I think I just might. If you come across this and try it, let me know how it works out! From what I understand, you can find it in Walgreens and The Vitamin Shoppe.

I'm always looking for the perfect shampoo that doesn't make my hair dry or sticky. Let's see how this one works out. I'll review soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment