Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome!

I'm starting this blog for mainly 2 reasons.

1) I am always trying out new beauty products.
2) I only learned recently that many beauty products have animal byproducts in them.

It kind of creeps me out that my face wash might have some sort of pig stuff in it. EW. I read food labels all the time, and I didn't realize that I had to read soap labels too. (If cleanliness is next to Godliness, and God doesn't want us to eat pig, I'm pretty sure you aren't clean if you're using soap with pig in it.)

I figured this would be a way to get some information out there to the public, and to beauty junkies like me!

I'm open to all suggestions and information you can offer. I basically get my information from the companies themselves. Emailing and calling is the best way to find out about the products you use.

1 comment:

  1. hi! i just found ur website thru google :) iv been searching for cosmetics and cleansing products without pig fat in them :D hehe i agree that ur not clean if ur using pig to wash urself :D

    just wanted to ask...do u have any information on aveeno and neutrogena. iv heard that aveenos moisturising lotion aint halal...and most of neutrogenas cleansers have animal by products in them. wonder if u know sumtn about this :):) my email is amber underscore hl02 at hotmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete